Monday, December 7, 2009

Sunfish Sail My Sunfish Sail Will Not Raise All The Way To The Top. What Can I Do Or Actions To Take To Make It Easier?

My Sunfish sail will not raise all the way to the top. what can I do or actions to take to make it easier? - sunfish sail

I have a new fish SO
No knots in the case, everythings good
I prefer the case, but the rise has only half an inch from the bridge and theres 7 inches over the line at the top of the mast on the left side
suggestiong or suggestions? Thanks

1 comments:

Mark L said...

Try to kill the goose neck lift with one hand while pulling on the leash on the other side. The line should already be threaded through the eyelet on the cover. After the upper rail to the top of the mast to have the case get the strength and the loop a few times on the deck and mooring cleat.

When the wind blows out the candle safely, is free to rotate with the wind until you are ready to enter the ship.

Good luck!

Post a Comment