Sunday, February 14, 2010

Frye Dorado Boots Wearing Can You Help Me Find These Frye Boots? New Or (Slightly) Used!?

Can you help me find these Frye boots? New or (Slightly) Used!? - frye dorado boots wearing

I am desperate to buy a pair of shoes Frye Dorado Slouch (older style, they do not produce more)

I am a size 9.5, and I prefer the color of a chair or dark brown.

I see that you are on Overstock.com for $ 290.00, but not in my size and color.
I contacted Frye, and to do it, but € 500.00!
Someone wants to sell your (gently USAR) or know where I can start new and affordable to a particular style?

4 comments:

bella said...

To www.urbn.com. You have Frye boots

California Kush said...

Have you tried eBay? Someone selling on eBay is probably a couple.

something shiny said...

Have you tried eBay?

katie d said...

Ebay

Post a Comment