Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pinky And Friends Adult Guy Trouble... This Is Serious Too. Helpppp!!!!!?

Guy trouble... this is serious too. helpppp!!!!!? - pinky and friends adult

OK, so this man who goes to my church is like only 15 and MI-12. He speaks a little bit strange, and I try to be nice to him.

There are about 2 weeks, Sunday evening I was sitting on the bench usually sit (btw the youth), a lady that helps with young people, told me I could sit down with all the rest of the youth and their bank a "young", which is a little. Then he asked this guy, Matthew, sliding at the end of SA more than they are sitting there with my friends. So go ahead and feel, but on the other side of me. And he said to me Askin me questions and stuff rly trying to be nice to him. and finally, the service has started, we had to stop and talk. Then there was a reception when we went to dinner. Then askThey follow me all night and wouldnt leave me alone! but then we have finally gone home.

So was, two weeks later (it's only on Sunday morning and evening), I came and sat down again beside me. Then, when the service began, after a while she puts her hands on her skirt! and it wouldnt take it off! and then began my ass with one finger, through service-Dang it! and morning and evening, told me that I am pretty. How nice, but generally means that for someone my age, that rly loves me or something ... but I'm sure he loves me still.

At night, he sits next to me again in the back and you see something on my jeans for my brushes. and help with the children, when we return for choir and I'm still here. and even fourthand adults could say that I like!

HELP ME PLEASE !!!!!!!!! What should I take without being rude?? Just think of what you would if you were in my situation. I do not even know him! not a bit! But im thinkin like me. (Thankks for the help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment