Sunday, February 21, 2010

Keshyog Hair Oil Keshyog Hair Oil ..Difference In Color And Smell From The Earlier Version I Purchased?

Keshyog Hair Oil ..Difference in Color And Smell from the earlier version i purchased? - keshyog hair oil

Keshyog asked. I think the different colored oil (like coconut oil and contains the aroma of herbs, I have) to have. This is not the same as the oil used keshyog i B4.
I would like someone to clear my doubts ...
Why is this so? I wonder if there are changes from the original manufacturer of cosmetics are made Keshyog. Or I was deceived by a counterfeit product? Please let me know.

Thanks in advance

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear u can see, there www.instylez.com find the solution. I had the same question in my head, but it helped me to solve this problem. Keep answers.yahoo.com use and best of luck.

Post a Comment